9/17/2014

Fiestas patrias

Por primera vez en la vida me tocó trabajar el 15 de septiembre, así que puedo decir poco sobre los festejos. Sin embargo, la noche me regaló esta hermosa vista, que refleja la continuidad a través de los últimos 500 años y me hizo pensar en todo lo que esta catedral ha visto.

Eso sí, el 16 me desquité y disfruté de un delicioso pozole, frutos cristalizados y buñuelos. No se puede pedir más.

¿Ustedes cómo festejaron?


Catedral Cuernavaca


For the first time in my life I had to work on Independence Day (September 15), so I didn't really get to celebrate. However, I was rewarded with this beautiful view of the oldest Cathedral in the continent. It got me thinking about the continuity and the ruptures it has seen in the past 500 years.

I have to say, though, that on Tuesday I made up for missing the celebrations by eating the world's most delicious pozole, crystallized fruits and buñuelos in the best company. It doesn't get better than that.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML