7/28/2014

Pampering myself

The other day my evening plans went awfully awry. As in, I didn't go out at all in the end.I might have shed a couple of tears over it, before deciding that things weren't going to change; I was going to have to find something else to do that made me feel good. So after about half and hour of yoga, I decided to try something I'd been thinking about all week: a facial at home.

I boiled some water and poured it over some fresh spearming from the garden, then spent some 5 minutes steaming my face and enjoying the smell. I know you're supposed to do that for about 15 min., but it felt too long.

Afterwards I tried this mask from health munsta: 1 tablespoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda. Leave on for two minutes, rinse and pat your face dry.

My skin felt super clean and soft. I loved it so much I'm going to try to do it once a week. You know, just because sometimes we need to pamper ourselves.

What are your favorite recipes for facials, face masks and scrubs? What do you do when you need a pick-me-up after things don't turn out the way you expected?







Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML