1/19/2014

Sunday blues

A large drop of water on a poinsettia. Made me smile.


For once I haven't fallen pray to the infamous Sunday blues. Maybe I'm getting better at being on my own, or I'm not as daunted by the prospect of Monday. The point is, I find myself actually enjoying these moments of quiet before having to rush again.

A Sunday evening is the perfect time to think back on my week. I haven't blogged as much I would like, but life has been a bit hectic lately, between work and family, and to be honest, I've preferred coming back home to read a book or create a little something. It's such a nice change of pace after sitting all day long in front of a screen.

How was your week? How do you deal with Sunday blues? Or do you not get them?




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML