1/16/2014

Restless

Image


I don't define myself as a nomad: I don't live my daily life travelling around the world. However, I do move every couple of years. I get tired of life as-it-is and seek excitement and adventure somewhere else. At the very least I have to move house.

And while it doesn't happen so often and I've been here only for half a year, I'm getting restless. I want to move back to the Uk (ironic, since I was desperate to come back), or go to Mexico City again (again, ironic: I thought I had had enough of it). 

Do you ever feel like that? Like you are contented enough where you are but you still feel that there's something missing that you could find somewhere else? Will I ever settle down?




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML