1/13/2014

Moments of the week

What's in your heart?


I saw this on Lisa's website and thought it would not only be fun, but also awareness-raising. These are little moments of my week, for all of which I am grateful. (Also, thanks Lisa!)

Self-Love Moment of the Week: pampering myself with a movie and pedi, at the same time, at home.

Best Compliment of the Week: "You're so good". I was told this at work and it just makes me happy.

Best "Body Moving Fun" Feeling of the Week: Dancing for my little nephew and making him laugh.

Most Love-Filled Thing I Read This Week: Conan Doyle's descriptions of Mrs. Hudson.

Something I Heard that Moved Me: Wake Me Up, by Avicii

Best Life Surprise: Being asked to be a bridesmaid by an old college friend who I haven't seen in years.

Most Fulfilling Conversation: Sharing my love of Sherlock Holmes with a new friend.

Favorite Moment of True Connection: Having coffee with a friend I hadn't seen in about two years and realizing nothing's changed.

Favorite Goosebump Moment: Receiving a package in the mail.

Most Magical Moment: my nephew falling asleep in my arms... twice!

Your turn. What are your favorite moments from the past week or month?






Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML