1/03/2014

Around the house

Llevo como un mes, poco menos, viviendo sola en el departamento donde pasé la adolescencia. Poco a poco voy estableciendo mis rutinas, viendo lo que funciona y lo que no... tanto interno como externo. Para muestra un botón: la pésima iluminación en estas fotos. Necesito cambiar los focos, como mínimo. Pero mientras tanto, quería compartirles algunas de las cosas que le dan calidez y belleza a este pequeño hogar.

¿Cuáles son los detalles que más les gustan de su casa?




I've been living on my own for about a month now, in the apartment where I spent my teenage years. Little by little, I'm creating my routines, figuring out what works and what doesn't. And that applies to apartment itself, as evidenced by the horrible lighting in this pictures. Yes, I need to remember to take pictures in the morning, but I also need to change the bulbs. Meanwhile, I wanted to share a few of the things that make this little home warm and beautiful.











Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML