1/31/2014

5-minute apple crumble breakfast



Eating breakfast is my main obstacle to a healthy life. I usually eat something in the morning, just probably not the healthiest or most filling thing. It's usually along the lines of bread and tea, maybe some fruit. But in my quest to be healthier and live longer, I'm starting to change that.

So today I decided to try out a recipe I saw on Pinterest: the 5-minute microwave apple crumble. Yes, you read that right. Turns out it really was a 5-minute breakfast and it was both healthy and delicious. I still have to remember to prep before cooking, and to take pictures of the process. However, I was more than happy with the results.

As usual, I substituted for what I had on hand, which sadly didn't include any brown sugar (I strongly recommend you get some of that), and I'm thinking of mixing the spices beforehand, to further simplify the process in the future. Because I do intend to eat this again and again and again. For breakfast and/or dessert. Or snacks.

What do you have for breakfast?










Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML