12/01/2013

Let it flow



About 10 days ago I turned 29. I had a very small celebration partly because it fell mid-week and partly because I really wasn't feeling like doing something big. I want that for next year.

I've been thinking about doing one of those 30 before 30 lists, although most of what I've come up with are recycled goals: finish one of my novels, settle down in a place of my own, be more artistic, that kind of thing. I've also been thinking a lot about my personal finances, so that could be another couple of goals: saving a certain amount, repaying my debts.

Something else I've been thinking about is this blog. Should I keep writing every day or cut back to a couple of times a week? Or just update it when I feel like it? I have no idea, and it's not like I have a big readership anyway, anyone who would miss reading me.

I guess I'll just take it slowly these days, see what happens. After all,  that's what life is about, isn't it?



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML