Pero en vez de quejarme voy a enfocarme en lo que me hace sonreir. Así recupero fuerzas y cambio el chip:
- las primeras nochebuenas del año
- mantener la postura del cuervo en yoga
- sentir que hace frío cuando estamos a 14°C
- las vistas cuando salgo de casa en la mañana
- redescubrir Cuernavaca
¿Qué les hace sonreir?
I'm tired. This no-schedule part of my otherwise great job is taking it's toll, and by 10 PM I'm falling asleep. It feels like midnight. I love my job, it's interesting and exciting and I'm learning a lot, but I wasn't used to the workday stretching into off hours (i.e. after I leave the office). I understand it's in the nature of things, I'm just not used to it and it sets me off balance.
So instead of complaining, I will focus on things that make me smile:
- the first poinsettias of the year
- staying longer in crow pose
- feeling "cold" when it's only 14°C
- the views when I leave home from work
- falling in love with my hometown (which I thought I'd never come back to)
What is making you smile?