11/13/2013

Smile!

Estoy cansada. Estoy resintiendo no tener horario de salida y siento que es media noche cuando en realidad son como las 10. Me gusta el trabajo, es interesante y motivante y estoy aprendiendo mucho, pero no estaba acostumbrada a que el trabajo siguiera después de salir de la oficina. Así es esto; mientras me acostumbro, ando cansada.

Pero en vez de quejarme voy a enfocarme en lo que me hace sonreir. Así recupero fuerzas y cambio el chip:

  • las primeras nochebuenas del año
  • mantener la postura del cuervo en yoga
  • sentir que hace frío cuando estamos a 14°C
  • las vistas cuando salgo de casa en la mañana
  • redescubrir Cuernavaca

¿Qué les hace sonreir?





I'm tired. This no-schedule part of my otherwise great job is taking it's toll, and by 10 PM I'm falling asleep. It feels like midnight. I love my job, it's interesting and exciting and I'm learning a lot, but I wasn't used to the workday stretching into off hours (i.e. after I leave the office). I understand it's in the nature of things, I'm just not used to it and it sets me off balance.

So instead of complaining, I will focus on things that make me smile:

  • the first poinsettias of the year
  • staying longer in crow pose
  • feeling "cold" when it's only 14°C
  • the views when I leave home from work
  • falling in love with my hometown (which I thought I'd never come back to)
What is making you smile?




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML