11/26/2013

Ramblings

I'm truly enjoying my work but I don't have time for much else.
I haven't written in a while, mostly because I feel that I don't have anything to say.
I'm just drained of creativity when it shouldn't be that way.
I don't have time for taking pictures, let alone choosing and editing them.
I haven't read any blogs lately, though I've made a few minutes for books.
I'm a week behind on my philosophy course.
All I want to do is be quiet, enjoy some me time, and sleep, but it's not possible.
There are way too many things that need my attention.

I will try to make more time this week for the things I enjoy that are not work related.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML