8/09/2013

This week

Esta semana les compartí una receta, mis pequeños rituales cotidianos, el proyecto de Underrated Books, y mis reflexiones sobre la búsqueda de la felicidad. Además, terminé el capítulo 3 de mi tesis y comencé a escribir la introducción. En pocas palabras, fui muy productiva. Ahora me preparo para mi viaje a Londres la próxima semana; eso significa que no estaré por aquí de lunes a jueves, pero de regreso habrá muchos posts con fotos :)

¿Qué tal su semana? ¿Cuáles son su planes para el fin?




This week I shared a recipe, my little daily rituals, the Underrated Books project, and my thoughts on happiness. I also finished Chapter 3 and began writing my dissertation's Introduction. In short, it was a very productive week. Now I'm getting ready for a trip to London next week. I won't be here Monday through Thursday, but on my return there will be plenty of posts and pictures :)

How was your week? What are you plans for the weekend?





Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML