8/21/2013

(Not so) Wordless Wednesday

Un pequeño descanso de tantos posts sobre Londres, en parte para que no se aburran y en parte porque ¡ayer terminé la tesis! Bueno, el primer borrador, pero es lo más difícil. Ahora tengo un mes para revisar y corregir antes de la entrega. Estoy que no me la creo.

¿Cómo va su semana?





Taking a little break from the London posts so you don't get bored. Not really, but I have very exciting news: I finished my dissertation! The first draft, that is, but the hardest part as well. Now I have only a month left in which to re-write and then it's all over. I almost can't believe it!

How's your week coming along?






Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML