7/19/2013

This week

We're in the middle of a heatwave here, which means staying mostly indoors trying to tempt in a breeze by opening all windows and doors. It also meant going out for walks later in the evening and sitting in a shady spot in the park in the morning.





And yes, those are juggling balls! And a hula hoop! My roomates began practicing circus-y stuff and now I've joined in as well. We're all learning juggling, the contact balls, poi sticks, and the hula hoop. It's a lot of fun, and we're exercising as well. Win-win.





And in other exciting news, I'm rock climbing on Sunday! I've never done it before but I've always been curious about it, so I jumped at the opportunity. I'll tell you more when I come back from Castle Naze.

What were you up to this week?



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML