5/07/2013

Summer is here!

What a strange, strange year. Winter lasted until about a month ago and already it feels like summer! Yesterday was a bank holiday and everyone took advantage of the gorgeous weather and organized barbeques and pic-nics at the park. Of course we joined in! There was much munching, drinking of beers, talking, but mostly it was all about lying in the sun, listening to people around you and just enjoying the day.






Since today was almost as beautiful out, I packed up a bag and headed to Birchfields Park on my own. I wandered a bit (it was the first time I walked around Birchfields) and then chose a sunny, quiet spot. A bit of music, a good book, crackers and soft cheese to nibble on, and my day was made.





How's your week so far? Have taken advantage of the sun?




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML