4/02/2013

Extrañando / Missing


Como aquí la primavera todavía no se deja ver (¿vanidosa, acaso?), me encuentro extrañando los colores mexicanos. Muy amablemente, mi madre me ha enviado algunas fotos de la parte que más me gusta del cambio de estación: las jacarandas. [Todas las fotos son de Constanza Noriega.]


Either spring this year is very shy or very vain. There's still no trace of it, so I've found myself missing the colors I see in Mexico this time of year, especially the lovely jacarandas (my dictionary says they might be called rosewood in English, but I found that in the forums, not in the word entry, so I don't know for sure.) My lovely mother obliged and sent me these pictures so I wouldn't miss it so much. [All photos are hers.]





Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML