1/06/2013

We went to the Centre for Crafts and Design, because I thought it would be interesting for Mr. Xalaila. The Centre is located in the Victorian fish and poulty market; basically, the space was divided up into small workshops-stores for designers. They rent the workshops, create their products and sell them there. There's a small café downstairs as well. It's a really cool place and you can find different things: jewelry, clothing, prints, ceramics... Definitely worth a visit.

Other than admiring the products themselves, I totally fell in love with this shop's display. I intend, someday (when I have my own place and some money for decorating), to have something like it. Perhaps only in a hallway, or maybe as my own writing desk.





Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML