12/09/2012

Library Tour: City Library

I went yesterday to a Dickensian Christmas Murder Mystery event organized by the Manchester City Library. It was fun and had the public questioning suspects and gathering clues all over the first floor. It's a great activity for people of all ages, but I can totally see myself taking my (future) kids to something like this every year.

Anyway. The library itself was beautiful. Huge. Three floors full of books and meeting rooms. It's close to downtown (but then, what isn't close in this place?), right in front of the John Rylands Library -to which I still have to go.

Here are a few pictures I snapped while trying to decipher the mystery.







Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML