9/24/2012

Curiosidades II / More random things

Hay una planta de CEMEX en Salford.

There's a CEMEX (Mexican cement company) plant in Salford.

**

He escuchado todos los idiomas del mundo: portugués, español, francés, rumano, checo...

I have heard languages from all over: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Rumanian, Czec

**

Me estoy dando cuenta de que en Suiza subí de peso porque por el frío comía todo el día.

I've just realized that I gained weight when I lived in Switzerland because the cold makes me hungry.

**

Abrir una cuenta de banco toma una semana... y la sucursal que te asignan no necesariamente es la más cercana a tu hogar.

Bank accounts take a week... and the branch they assign you to is not necessarily the closest to your home.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!
Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML